Established firm with offices throughout North Carolina needs an experienced Corporate Paralegal in their Raleigh office. This is a full-time permanent position with competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Review, track and update attorneys on new legislation/regulations affecting the clients
- Review and update contracts to comply with legislation/regulations
- Support litigation, mediation, arbitration, and responses to complaints
- Draft, file and manage various business entity documents (corporations, LLCs and partnerships)
- Drafting legal contracts, correspondence and other legal documents
- Create organizational documents, including articles of incorporation or dissolution, stock certificates and merger agreements.
- Draft contracts, such as employment contracts and non-compete agreements
- Create and distribute annual reports
- Respond to Requests for Information
- Perform legal research
Required Experience and Skills:
- Proficiency using virtual data rooms to upload and organize documents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience billing your time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills