An established Law firm with offices throughout the northeast is seeking a highly-trained Workers Compensation Paralegal to support their team in Raleigh.
This position is a mostly remote work but only for NC residents. You may be required to drive in for meetings and/or work in the office on occasion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent telephone skills with a professional, respectful demeanor with clients.
- Create charts and trial exhibits
- Strong experience with Word, Excel
- Discovery experience
- Draft motions
- Schedule depositions and interact with medical offices.
- Correspond with attorneys, doctors, insurance carriers, and clients
- Prepare cases for depositions and hearings by reviewing files
- Handle claims from inception through resolution
- Extensive review of each case