Law firm in Raleigh NC is looking for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Paralegal to join their team. This firm is a great place to gain experience and grow within. This is a full-time position with full benefits.
- Preparing real estate documents
- Preparing settlement statements
- Reviewing and abstracting title, surveys, leases, and purchase agreements
- Coordinate due diligence
- Perform title updates, clear title and obtain title policies
- Perform lien searches
- Coordinate and facilitate closings
- Obtain good standing and existence certificates, etc.
- Bachelor's degree and NC Paralegal Certification strongly preferred
- Prior experience supporting a commercial real estate practice or in-house real estate group
- Familiarity with searching titles
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, document management software and electronic recording software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to anticipate next steps