A boutique Commercial Real Estate Law Firm located in Raleigh, NC is seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate attorneywith 5+ years to join its team. This position will work with top tier clients and requires someone comfortable in the role and drafting legal real estate documents.
- Draft purchase and sale agreements, leases and other real estate documents
- Represent buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants, developers and investors in all aspects of real estate and business transactions with an emphasis on development
- Review titles and surveys
- Strong communication, drafting and analytical skills
- Able to work collaboratively and independently in a fast paced environment
- Must be licensed in North Carolina or in the process of obtaining license.
- South Carolina license is a plus