National Engineering firm providing project management, construction management, and engineering services is seeking an experienced full-time Construction Project Manager for their location in Saint Cloud, MN with the VA Hospital.
The work will be for both new construction projects and renovations of existing buildings with some historic properties. The project will range from small remodeling or repairs to multi-million-dollar new buildings or major renovations of existing buildings.
This is an excellent position for gaining experience and career growth in a wide variety of projects.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Construction Project Management
- Graduate of an Architectural, Engineering or Construction Management college with a minimum 4-year degree
- Experience in developing and maintaining complex. Long term/multi-year project management activities.
- Requires experience in mechanical systems, specifically Central Plants and Co-Generation Plants.
- Four (4) years healthcare construction experience.
- Familiarity reading and interpreting drawings and construction schedules.
- Knowledge of construction practices, techniques applicable building codes.
- Knowledge of safety practices in the construction industry i.e. OSHA
- Ability to interpret/coordinate Architectural/Engineering plans and specifications.
- Experience and familiarity federal and local government building projects, and with procedural, review, and approval requirements.
- Must pass criminal background check for military installation access.