An established and growing law firm with offices throughout the northeast is seeking to add a Litigation Associate Attorney to their team. This firm will make a great work-family with much room for growth.
- Review documents
- Draft responses and motions
- Attend Court appearances
- Attend and conduct depositions
- Perform legal research
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of recent litigation defense experience.
- Previous experience with medical malpractice is a HUGE plus!
- Must be currently admitted to the NC Bar
- Must be organized and deadline driven
- Self-starters preferred
- Health and Dental, Vision, and Life/Disability