Location: Denver, CO
Title: CAD/Revit Operator
Rapidly growing engineering firm headquartered in San Diego, CA is seeking a highly motivated professional Revit/CAD operator as a full-time employee to support the Department of Veterans Affairs Field at the Rocky Mountain Regional Veterans Affairs Medical Center (RMRVAMC) Facilities Management office. The Revit/CAD operator will be tasked with consolidating the existing as-built documentation BIM model, construction RFIs, ASIs and create a working Revit/BIM model. Creating each building on campus in a single Revit/BIM model for the entire campus encompasses all disciplines i.e., electrical, mechanical, plumbing, etc. that can be used in the future as the basis for all drawings and updates to the campus as-builts.
- Create a functioning BIM/REVIT model of the new RMR campus that is usable for keeping updated as-built drawings of the campus.
- On-Site CAD verification/site walks
- Consolidating the existing as-built documentation and create a working Revit model.
- Creating each building on campus in a single Revit/BIM model for the entire campus.
- Ensure all files are in conformance with client CAD standards.
Associates of Science in Engineering from an ABET-accredited University or equivalent certification or a 2 year Associates/Drafter certification.
- 5 years CAD experience and a minimum 2 years of BIM/Revit experience.
- Have proven experience and be well versed working in and updating Revit/BIM files that contain up to several hundred files and cross-references.
- Will minimize changes to personnel to maintain continuity, knowledge of the contract and minimize retraining of staff.
- You shall be expected to maintain a substantial working presence at these offices unless specifically granted permission to work off site.
- Ability to use various software programs to update and produce work products by computer.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Due to nature of the work, US Citizenship is required
- Ability to clear background security investigations for contractors in accordance with VA Directive and Handbook 0710, Personnel Suitability and Security Program
A competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, group medical & dental insurance, 401k plan, profit sharing with employer contribution, and paid vacation/holidays.