A prestigious law firm has an immediate opening for an Estates Paralegal.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The paralegal is responsible for a full range of estate planning matters by providing assistance to the Firm’s attorney in administering estates, funding revocable and irrevocable trusts, preparing documents, and client case management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Revocable and irrevocable trust funding and administration.
- Preparation of federal gift and estate tax returns.
- Preparation of fiduciary income tax returns.
- Probate administration.
- Maintain professional demeanor and attitude.
- Ability to deliver superior service to all internal and external customers and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interact in a professional and courteous manner with clients and employees at all times; professional appearance required.
- Ability to produce an acceptable amount of work efficiently and accurately; ability to produce a quality final work product.
- 3 or more years Trusts & Estates experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize; excellent time management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize workflow and manage projects.
The Firms offer's a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and much more.