Well known and respected law firm with multiple offices in NC is looking for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Review contracts
- Manage client satisfaction with professional and prompt communication between clients and attorneys
- Manage asset-based lending practice deadlines/schedules, document filing and preparation, research tasks and bank document change tracking.
- Assist with closings process scheduling, issues, and checklists
- Closing cases and related files and communications.
- Support four attorneys
- Loan document/package preparation
- Great professional communication
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent skills using MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong understanding of closing process and related documents
- Experience communicating with and scheduling multiple attorneys at same time
- minimum 3+ years of relevant commercial experience required