A prestigious mid-sized law firm has an immediate opening for an Estates & Commercial Paralegal.
The paralegal is responsible for a full range of estate administration and corporate and commercial real estate transactions.
- monitoring deadlines and coordinating calendars,
- preparing inventories, accounting, and related documentation for estates and trusts,
- assisting with real estate and corporate transactions, and
- regularly communicating with clients.
- 3 or more years Estates & Commercial Real Estate transaction experience.
- Two-year degree required. Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal certificate preferred
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, continually changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize; excellent time management.
- Corporate and Real Estate experience a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
- the ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities in a high-volume practice;
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally and provide exceptional service, internally and externally, at all times.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize workflow and manage projects.
- Ability to perform effectively with little or no supervision and within established time limits and on-going deadlines
Law Firm offer's a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and much more.