Established Law Firm in the Raleigh area is looking for a full-time legal administrative assistant with estate planning experience to join their team. This is a great work environment for someone looking to grow.
This is a temp to permanent position.
- Regular communication with clients
- drafting correspondence
- file and docket management
- other duties as assigned
- corporate transactional experience is a plus.
The ideal candidate will be/possess:
- 2+ years previous experience as an estate legal assistant
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- strong verbal and written skills
- excellent organizational skills
- ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- experience working in a high-volume practice
The Firm offers exceptional benefits and competitive compensation.