A Litigation insurance defense firm is seeking an attorney to join their practice in Greensboro, NC.
The attorney in this position will be responsible for supporting all aspects of medical malpractice litigation, including discovery, depositions, motion practice, and trials. Other requirements are as follows:
- Travel within the state is required.
- Prior insurance defense experience and/or jury trial experience is a plus
- Candidates should be well-organized and able to assist with the management of a high volume caseload.
- work well in a teamwork-driven environment, managing fluctuating priorities and deadlines with ease.
- Must be admitted to practice law in North Carolina.
Offering a competitive salary based on experience, along with a benefits package to all full-time staff.