Established law firm is seeking an Associate Attorney to work in their Social Security department.
- The Associate will represent disabled claimants at administrative hearings and in federal court
- Prepare and draft appeals
- The preferred candidate will have at least 1 year of experience handling SSD claims
- Willing to train the right candidate with a "go-getter" personality!
- Juris Doctorate Degree
- Licensed in the state of NC
- Ability to travel throughout North Carolina for hearings with reliable transportation
Full benefits package and performance based bonuses make this a great opportunity for the right candidate, with growth expected.