We are seeking an Estate/Trust Attorney to become a part of our client's team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- estate plans, including wills
- revocable and irrevocable trusts
- powers of attorney
- premarital agreements, and
- other estate planning documents.
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- MUST have experience working with high net worth clients
- Previous experience in law
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- generation skipping tax
- family limited partnerships
- limited liability companies
- shareholder agreements
- installment sales
- and other related transactions
- The ideal candidate must also have experience with complex estate administrations include preparation/review of Forms 706 and 709
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- highly collaborative and team-oriented
- 3-5 years of trusts and estates experience
This Law Firm is a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment which is equally (or more) important than experience.
The law firm offers a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and much more.