Ave Staffing is a professional recruiting firm that specializes in the recruitment and placement of Legal and Engineering professionals. Our company culture values quality over quantity in work and in life. This is what we promise our customers so likewise we need you to be happy at home so you can perform your best while at work. Our company was founded on the principle of doing things differently and with meaningful purpose to improve peoples' lives. This includes our employees.
We are looking to grow our team of experienced recruiters to help us meet the demands of our steady growth. Our team needs enthusiastic people that are eager to grow and help transform our small business into a big business. As a member of our team, you will enjoy health benefits, competitive salary with the potential for annual bonuses, and the satisfaction from helping others succeed in their careers.
This position is not a "full desk" so it does NOT require sales calls. Please include a cover letter explaining why you want to work with us and the value you would bring to our team.
- Make more than 50+ phone calls to candidates every day
- Interview candidates (phone & face to face (as required))
- Meticulously update database with all activities
- Maintain relationships with candidates (both active and inactive) on a regular basis
- Candidate sourcing - Job postings, job boards, head hunting
- Review resumes of applicants and properly enter them into database
- Resume and interview guidance, coaching and pre-interview pep talks
- Conduct candidate work reference checks and update database
- Attend conferences and networking events 5+ per year
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours as required (we serve customers from coast to coast)
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ recent years of experience as a recruiter (Legal or Engineering recruiting preferred)
- Experience and strong understanding of ATS/CRM database and pipelines
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Genuinely wants to help people
- 2+ years experience as a Paralegal, or
- 4+ years experience as an Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)
- Completed 4 year college degree (less will be considered with commensurate experience)
Potential to work remote for the right candidate.