We are growing and need great people to grow with us! We specialize in recruiting and placing Legal professionals throughout the Carolinas and beyond. Our team needs an enthusiastic Recruiting Assistant that is eager to help others and us continue to offer premium services. Although direct experience is important, we value positive attitude and sincerity more when adding someone to our work family team!
As a member of our family, you will enjoy the best health benefits we can offer, competitive salary and the potential for annual bonuses. The right candidate MUST have a strong desire to help others and an aptitude for current technologies. Because this position is the majority REMOTE work with some office and travel requirements, candidates must be great independent and collaborative workers that are able to focus despite home and family distractions! In addition, you will be on the phone or zoom meetings quite a lot and will need a quiet and presentable work space with a strong internet signal.
Please include a cover letter explaining why you want to work with us and the value you would bring to our team.
- Make numerous phone calls or video calls every day - interviews, reference checks, etc.
- Update ATS/CRM with all activities, resumes, etc
- Candidate sourcing - Job postings, job boards, head hunting - LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter
- Attend conferences and networking events upwards of 5+ per year (after COVID-19 passes)
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours as required (flexibility since we serve customers from coast to coast)
- Administrative duties as required - scheduling, supply orders, etc.
- Assist with our Education division as required - www.AveEducation.com
- 2+ recent years of experience as a recruiter (Legal experience preferred)
- Experience and strong understanding of ATS/CRM databases, web conf technology, e-signatures, etc.
- Great professional phone etiquette with sincere desire to help others succeed
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change - we are a nimble company always looking to improve our processes.
Ideal Experience (NOT required but greatly desired):
- 2+ years experience as a Paralegal or Legal Admin Assistant
- Completed 4 year college degree (less will be considered with commensurate experience)