|Location:||St. Cloud, MN|
An established and growing law firm with offices throughout the northeast is seeking to add a Litigation Associate Attorney to their team. This firm will make a great work-family with much room for growth.
- Review documents
- Draft responses and motions
- Attend Court appearances
- Attend and conduct depositions
- Perform legal research
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of recent litigation defense experience.
- Previous experience with medical malpractice is a HUGE plus!
- Must be currently admitted to the NC Bar
- Must be organized and deadline driven
- Self-starters preferred
- Health and Dental, Vision, and Life/Disability
A full-service, boutique Real Estate Law Firm located in Raleigh, NC is seeking a Real Estate paralegal with 3+ years recent experience to join its team. This position will work closely with attorneys and clients and requires someone who values a team environment. Three (3) years of commercial real estate experience is strongly preferred, but a minimum of 1 year recent experience will be considered.
- Order and review title commitments
- Address satisfaction and resolution of title requirements and title exceptions
- Read ALTA surveys and recorded plats
- Coordinate commercial closings and manage critical dates as required for commercial real estate transactions
- Maintain checklists and draft closing statements (SoftPro/ProForm a plus)
- 3+ years of recent commercial real estate experience strongly preferred, but will consider someone with at least 1 year of recent experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or NC Paralegal Certification
- Experience working with transactions outside of NC is preferred, but not required
A full-service, boutique Real Estate Law Firm located in Raleigh, NC is seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate attorney with 7+ years to join its team. This position will work with top tier clients and sophisticated deals and requires someone comfortable in the role and drafting legal real estate documents. This position is open to all NC residents with the potential to work remote. Extremely competitive pay structure plus billing and annual bonuses!
- Draft purchase and sale agreements, leases and other real estate documents
- Represent buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants, developers and investors in all aspects of real estate and business transactions with an emphasis on development
- Review titles and surveys
- Strong communication, drafting and analytical skills
- Able to work collaboratively and independently in a fast paced environment
- Must be licensed in North Carolina or in the process of obtaining license.
- South Carolina license is a plus
A growing Law Firm with offices in NC is seeking an experienced Family Law Paralegal.
- Client communications, scheduling and case management
- Produce, organize and maintain litigation documents and evidentiary materials
- Prepare Case Information Statements and related discovery
- Draft simple motions
- Conduct research and retrieve documents and other evidentiary materials
- Assist in drafting documents and preparing for depositions and trials
- Bachelor’s (or Associate’s Degree with 4 years of experience as a paralegal)
- 3+ years of experience working in a family law practice
- Professional attitude and enjoys working with people thru their issues
- Paid time off
|Location:||Goldsboro, NC metro area|
A boutique law firm the Raleigh NC area is seeking an experienced Patent Paralegal that is interested in challenging and rewarding work in a flexible and supportive environment. This is a strong team environment in which everyone contributes to the success of the Team and Firm. Remote work is an option.
- MUST have 5+ years of full patent experience as a paralegal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must be familiar with the USPTO's EFSWeb filing system
- An understanding of electrical or related engineering concepts is strongly preferred
- Prepare various patent preparation and prosecution documents
- Maintain group docket, calendars and status of filings and claims
- Manage, correspond and forward documents in document management system
- Research MPEP and CFR rules along with PTO requests
- Perform other clerical duties
- Manage the review and intake of client patent portfolios
- competitive salary and benefits package
- employer-paid insurance (health, dental, life, STD/LTD) for all eligible employees
- paid time off, including select holidays
- 401K plan
- 37.5 hour work week
We are growing and need great people to grow with us! We specialize in recruiting and placing Legal professionals throughout the Carolinas and beyond. Our team needs an enthusiastic Recruiting Assistant that is eager to help others and us continue to offer premium services. Although direct experience is important, we value positive attitude and sincerity more when adding someone to our work family team!
As a member of our family, you will enjoy the best health benefits we can offer, competitive salary and the potential for annual bonuses. The right candidate MUST have a strong desire to help others and an aptitude for current technologies. Because this position is the majority REMOTE work with some office and travel requirements, candidates must be great independent and collaborative workers that are able to focus despite home and family distractions! In addition, you will be on the phone or zoom meetings quite a lot and will need a quiet and presentable work space with a strong internet signal.
Please include a cover letter explaining why you want to work with us and the value you would bring to our team.
- Make numerous phone calls or video calls every day - interviews, reference checks, etc.
- Update ATS/CRM with all activities, resumes, etc
- Candidate sourcing - Job postings, job boards, head hunting - LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter
- Attend conferences and networking events upwards of 5+ per year (after COVID-19 passes)
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours as required (flexibility since we serve customers from coast to coast)
- Administrative duties as required - scheduling, supply orders, etc.
- Assist with our Education division as required - www.AveEducation.com
- 2+ recent years of experience as a recruiter (Legal experience preferred)
- Experience and strong understanding of ATS/CRM databases, web conf technology, e-signatures, etc.
- Great professional phone etiquette with sincere desire to help others succeed
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change - we are a nimble company always looking to improve our processes.
Ideal Experience (NOT required but greatly desired):
- 2+ years experience as a Paralegal or Legal Admin Assistant
- Completed 4 year college degree (less will be considered with commensurate experience)