A growing law firm with offices throughout North Carolina is seeking a highly skilled law firm administrator for its office in Goldsboro, NC metro area.
The ideal applicant:
- must enjoy working in a fast-paced working environment,
- takes a creative, solution-oriented approach to their duties,
- has a "techy" mindset - open to learning new legal technologies and developing ways the firm can most efficiently utilize and integrate current operating software.
- strong knowledge of accounting principles to include budget management and abilities to make sound business decisions.
- Ability to prepare, analyze and maintain accurate operating and capital budgets for all areas of responsibility ensure adherence to budget.
- Must be a positive team leader,
- has strong interpersonal/diplomacy skills.
Duties of the position include:
- managing and overseeing the daily operations of the firm's offices to ensure that they are operating efficiently.
- provide regular direction and leadership to staff, including administrative and secretarial support, on projects and assignments.
- ensure that service needs are met
- Prior legal administration experience is a plus
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance or related field, while an equivalent combination of experience may be substituted for degree requirements. Prior paralegal experience preferred.
The firm offers excellent benefits including life, vision, disability, health and dental insurance, 401K, and paid time off.